B&B > Tiverton > Devon > Brambles Bed and Breakfast > Directions
click here for a
printer friendly page
GPS Reference N 50 55 55.7 - W 3 23 12.9
1. Exit the M5 at Junction 27 onto the A361 (signposted Tiverton and Barnstaple).
2. Keep to the left hand lane for 1/3 of a mile, then leave the A361 at the first exit (signposted Holbrook Lane, Sampford Peverell, Halberton and Parkway Station).
3. Turn left at the mini roundabout located at the top of the slip road (signposted Sampford Peverell, Halberton, Parkway Station and Tiverton).
4. Continue on for 1/2 a mile into the village of Sampford Peverell (ignoring the turning on the left for Parkway station).
5. Turn right into Whitnage Road (first turning on the right, immediately after entering the 30mph zone).
6. Continue on for 1/2 a mile (past Fairfield on your left, over the humped back canal bridge, past Richmond Close on your left, Boobery also on your left, through the concrete tunnel under the A361, past Kestrels on your right, past Hill Kiln Farm on your left and the unnamed barn conversion on the right).
7. Turn left at the junction signposted "Whitnage 1/2 a mile". Do not go straight on towards Westleigh.
8. Continue on for the final 1/2 a mile to Whitnage (past Marigold Cottage, Chamberlains Farm and Tiggs Oak, all on the right).
Turn left at the t-junction and continue on for 200 yards (past Whitnage Chart, Shapcote, and the entrance to Whitnage Farm, all on the left).
10. Brambles (Whitnage Cottage) is the next property on the left. Please note we only have small Brambles and Whitnage Cottage signs (if you see the red bricked Methodist chapel on the right or Little Whitnage Cottage and Locks Cottage on the left, you have gone too far).
The parking area is located to the rear of the property (reached via the access lane to the left of the garage).